An Introduction to Business Finance or Business Loans
- Business Finance or a Business loan is commercial facility that is available to anyone who owns and operates a business.
- This can include: Sole Traders, Partnerships and Incorporated Companies
- Interim Finance offers business loans secured over both residential and commercial property.
- A Business Loan can provide additional funding over and above your current bank loans by tapping into the equity held within your property.
- Typically, the duration of a Business Loan with Interim Finance ranges from 2 – 12 months.
Uses for a Business Loan or Business Finance:
- Working capital
- Purchasing Stock and Inventory
- ATO & BAS Payments
- Paying Creditors
- Real Estate Purchases
- Business Expansion
- Payment of wages and staffing costs